This job might already be filled.
CData Connect Cloud revolutionizes data access to cloud applications, databases, and warehouses, offering live data consumption and analysis with seamless connectivity to popular tools. Our SAAS application simplifies the process, providing a consistent interface across diverse system sources. Join us in shaping the future of data connectivity.
As a Software Engineer III at CData, you will play a lead role in building software applications for our suite of products. You'll be an integral part of our agile development process, contributing primarily to front-end engineering. Your expertise will transform technology into user-friendly, functional software.
Location(s): North Carolina Research Triangle or East Coast (preferred)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the team to devise innovative solutions for product design.
- Design, develop and lead the front-end architecture solutions using TypeScript and React in a microservice architecture.
- Engage fully in sprint planning, sizing and estimating processes, daily stand-up meetings, and retrospectives.
- Write unit tests and debug code to ensure robustness and reliability.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience from an accredited university.
- 7+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Proficiency in TypeScript and functional programming in React, with a deep understanding of the ecosystem.
- Experience with state management (Redux, Mobx).
- Solid understanding of modern front-end build tools and workflows (e.g., Vite, Next.js, Gatsby, ESLint, NPM, Storybook.js).
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design principles.
- Experience in test driven development & creation of unit & integration tests for React applications.
- Experience architecting React applications, structure, component libraries, micro front ends.
- Experience working with 3rd party component libraries such as MUI, Tailwind, etc.
- Demonstrated excellence in troubleshooting, debugging and data performance tuning.
- Familiarity with development tools including Visual Studio/VS Code, Git, Azure DevOps, and Jira.
- Nice to have: experience with relational databases such as MSSQL, PostgreSQL.
- Nice to have: Azure, Docker, Kubernetes experience.
- Nice to have: Worked with technologies such as C#, .NET Core, Java.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with clear written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated, eager learner with creative problem-solving abilities.
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 20 Days of PTO
- Employer-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (for employee only)
- HSA with Company Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with 6% Immediately Vested Company Match
- Professional development opportunities