Do you thrive in a startup vibe? Were you built for a small, nimble, and dynamic team that's ready to win? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you! ShareFile tried to fit into Citrix and we realized it doesn’t fit. We are now going back to our roots as a standalone business unit to focus on our SaaS business—an area where we see growth potential. This business unit is unique, and we certainly aren’t afraid to stand out from the crowd and tackle the bigger competitors.
Come join ShareFile! We’re building a team of rock stars to be part of our growth journey and are adding a **Social Media Manager **to join our growing ShareFile Marketing organization. If you enjoy a fun, fast-paced, dynamic environment and want to be part of a collaborative team where you can make a difference—we want to talk to you!
Role Overview: The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and managing ShareFile’s social media identity and will lead the communication of the brand in a positive, authentic way across social channels. You will plan, develop, implement, and monitor ShareFile’s organic social media strategy and execution. You will create and manage a social content calendar to build community online, analyze engagement data, and identify trends in customer interactions. The ideal candidate will have direct experience copywriting and in content management and is a creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers.
· Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy to enhance brand reputation, build awareness and increase engagement.
· Develop content strategy and build digital campaigns that maximize the potential across social channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
· Create social media content calendar, craft compelling content, and oversee all social media content that will be engaging for ShareFile audiences.
· Monitor all aspects of social media interaction between customers and ShareFile and support a strategy to respond to queries and comments, ensuring a positive customer service experience and building on our engaged audience.
· Lead education, trainings, and workshops for internal teams on best practices for social media usage.
· Develop executive communication plan using social channels, specifically LinkedIn.
· Identify trends in customer interactions and stay current on social media best practices and technologies.
· Define and analyze KPIs for social campaigns and generate reports / dashboards tracking key social metrics.
Your Superhero Uniform Includes:
· BA/BS degree required, business, journalism, communications, or marketing preferred
· 3 - 5 years of experience as a social media manager or a similar role; additional experience as a copywriter and/or content manager preferred
· Demonstrated track record of creating social media strategies, crafting engaging content, and utilizing social media platforms (e.g. Hootsuite, Sprout or HubSpot)
· Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
· Good understanding of social media KPIs and ability to derive actionable insights from data
**Your Superhero Strengths Include: **
· Ability to operate and multi-task in fast-paced and dynamic environment; thrives under pressure and deadlines
· Ability to balance multiple priorities, and to quickly adjust strategy and execution when receiving new information / direction
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.