JupiterOne is a cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) platform company providing visibility and security into your entire cyber asset universe. Using graphs and relationships, JupiterOne provides a contextual knowledge base for an organization's cyber asset operations. With JupiterOne, teams can discover, monitor, understand, and act on changes in their digital environments. Cloud resources, ephemeral devices, identities, access rights, code, pull requests, and much more are collected, graphed, and monitored automatically by JupiterOne.
JupiterOne is a fast growing, cyber security company trusted by cloud-first companies like Hashicorp, Databricks, Marqeta, Divvy, Auth0, and more. JupiterOne earned the trust of Fortune 100 customers and **gained more than $119M in funding **and support from investors, and advisors like Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Cisco Investments, Splunk Ventures, Intel Capital, and Alpha Square Group.
The data pipeline team is focused on building a reliable, scalable, high-performance data ingestion pipeline to support JupiterOne's innovative graph-based cyber asset data platform. The team is responsible for the pipeline architecture and implementation including APIs used by a growing set of internal and external systems. We pursue an intimate working knowledge of databases including AWS Neptune, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, and PostgreSQL, working closely with the integrations and query processing teams to deliver the data customers need for a number of applications.
We're looking for someone with experience in large-scale data processing pipelines. Experience with Java is required, though we don't mind if that came through Scala, Clojure, or other JVM languages.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience with Java, Scala, Clojure, or other JVM languages
- Experience with high volume data processing pipelines
- Experience with multiple database technologies
- Experience with logging, tracing, and metrics for monitoring
- Experience with production on-call responsibilities
- Ephemeral infrastructure (Docker, AWS Lambda, ECS, Fargate)
- Distributed systems (Kinesis, SQS)
- Modern databases (Neptune, Neo4J, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, PostgreSQL)
- Continuous integration and deployment (Docker, Jenkins)
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, AWS CDK, AWS CloudFormation)
What we offer:
💰Competitive Salary, plus Annual Bonus eligibility, plus Equity Options
🩺 Medical & Rx Plans with Health Advocate, Telemedicine, & Mental Health Support (incl. domestic partners)
🦷 Robust Dental and 🤓 Vision Plans (includes adult orthodontics!)
🆓 Zero cost medical/dental/vision options for employee only coverage
🏝Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 🇺🇸10 Paid Holidays, including JupiterOne Day on July 21st
🐣 Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave at 100% of your salary
🦺 Paid Time Off to Volunteer every quarter
🏋🏽♂️🏊🏼♀️ Wellness Activities Reimbursement
➕401(k), Life Insurance, STD/LTD Options
🗣 Generous Employee Referral Program
🎉 Fantastic Company Culture - Fun Company Events - Career Growth Potential
🏳️🌈 🏳️⚧️ ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻✊ All are welcome, celebrated, supported, and appreciated!