This job might already be filled.
Join us in redefining what it means to work for a CRO. Working at Rho, you’ll be joining a team who take healthcare and clinical research personally, with shared experiences that drive a passion to heal, cure and solve some of humanity’s biggest challenges.
As Senior Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to provide leadership for cross-functional, federally funded, clinical research projects and team members. You’ll be able to manage multiple clinical studies and will be responsible for providing high-quality project results as well as motivating, training and mentoring team members.
Our Project Teams will tell you, joining Rho has been one of their best career moves in terms of contentment, financial rewards and career growth, which is why we have such stability in the group!
- Create and monitor study timelines and project plans
- Recommend and execute risk management plans
- Identify issues within a project and lead the resolution within the team
- Review and develop protocols, consent forms, manuals of procedures, and other study documents
- Oversee all operational aspects of a protocol with clinical sites including responding to site questions or directing them to the appropriate functional area team members
- Manage assigned project resources, including ensuring that project tasks are correctly assigned to staff and vendors; manage team dynamics and provide frequent feedback to team members; mentor and provide training and orientation for team members
- Ensure that study websites and tracking systems contain current and accurate information
- Ensure that studies adhere to federal regulations and funding agency oversight requirements
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in life science or public health along with 4 years of experience managing clinical research projects in some capacity; familiarity with clinical site operations and management, understanding of protocol development and/or review, drug development process and federal regulations
- Strong Communicator: Demonstrate written, verbal and presentation skills to help showcase the successes of your work and Rho’s.
- Committed to Quality: Every job at Rho requires an attention to detail, a deep understanding of our high-quality scientific standards, and an ability to care about every outcome.
- High-Character: Contribute to our collaborative culture with honesty and integrity. At Rho, we value a strong team spirit highlighted by loyalty, accountability, and mutual trust. We work smart together, we work hard together, and we laugh together. We take responsibility for our actions, forgive honest mistakes and respect one another.
- Critical Thinker: Rho values thinking. Draw on your native ingenuity, sharpened and enhanced by our intellect, training, and experience. We evaluate situations and opportunities objectively and incisively; we then craft novel, practical solutions.
- Agile and Adaptable: Rho values the ability to change quickly. We eagerly anticipate, respond to, and take advantage of changes in our environment. We embrace risk but manage it by planning, accepting, and learning from both failures and successes. The opportunity to adapt and evolve energizes us.
A few more things to know about us:
Benefits: Rho provides a comprehensive benefits package for all benefit-eligible employees, which includes medical, vision, dental, HSA, FSA, EAP, life & disability insurance and 401(k). All employees are eligible for paid time off, holidays, parental leave and bereavement leave.
Diversity and Inclusion: As a global, full-service CRO driven by our collective experiences, we view each of our backgrounds as a vital component in our formula for success and we strive towards building a more equitable, inclusive, and diverse environment for our employees every day. By valuing and tapping into each employee’s unique and different personal experiences, we are able to uplift employee dignity and belonging, foster more strategic creativity, and more quickly arrive at breakthrough solutions that help us heal the world.
Flexibility: We encourage a work-life balance that allows employees to bring their best selves to work while being passionate about their lives outside work.
As required by pay transparency laws in some states, Rho provides the range of starting compensation (annual salary or hourly rate) it reasonably expects to pay for a given role. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to role responsibilities and location as well as candidate skill set and level of experience. The range of starting pay for this role is $130,000-150,000 per year.