This job might already be filled.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Align is seeking an experience Senior Marketing Communications Manager to join the Americas Marketing Communication team. She/he will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy for Americas Marketing Communications with a strong understanding of channel goals and regional business objectives across Professional and Consumer Marketing.
In this role, you will…
- Develop and execute marketing programs that increase brand identity and brand awareness
- Lead internal and external campaigns, content strategies, and customer journeys
- Partner with regional stakeholders to identify key customer touchpoints/channels (digital marketing, content marketing, events, email marketing, social media marketing, review performance analytics, design, and coordinate multi-channel approach)
- Ability to connect top business priorities to demand prioritization
- Leverage multiple marketing communications channels to create omnichannel customer journeys and experiences that consider the entire lifecycle, personalizing and orchestrating appropriate content
- Understand customer mindset and barriers to conversion, adoption, and utilization
- Leverage best practices, keeping in mind governance, industry, and customer trends
- Utilize data in decision-making to drive optimal omnichannel customer experiences
- Implement test & learn methodologies to continuously improve customer journeys and experiences
- Provide ongoing reporting and visibility to partners
- Be vigilant in implementing standardized journey frameworks for consistency across regions and scalability
In this role, you’ll need …
- 10+ years of marketing or related experience, dental or medical device marketing preferred
- BS or BA required
- Effective communication skills (written, oral, & presentation)
- Ability to work cross functionally with individuals in an organization and understand their needs/motivations and manage complex cross-functional projects
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative, takes action, and drives for results
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Demonstrated ability to identify customer needs and create solutions to meet those data driven needs
- Strong project management
- A demonstrated proficiency in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint – and ability to develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Customer-oriented with a passion for delivering results and an ability to inspire the same for their team.
- Self-motivated problem-solver and thought-leader with strong strategic and thinking skills; a positive winning attitude, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful and uncertain situations.
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.