Who We Are
Arpio is building the next generation of disaster recovery for the cloud.
Modern enterprises face a growing list of threats to their cloud applications. With the increasing complexity of cloud-native environments, we know resilience to these threats is about more than just data. That’s why, at Arpio, we have built a best in class SaaS offering that makes it easier than ever to protect your entire AWS infrastructure from catastrophic downtime.
Behind the scenes, we are a small but mighty team (YC W21) who love to tackle hard problems and learn new things. We’re also a remote-first company, with team members across the US and customers around the world. We are fired up about working together to build an innovative new product and company from the ground up.
About the Job
Our Customer Success team helps Arpio customers protect their applications from the unexpected, using Arpio’s innovative SaaS platform. As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will serve as an integral part of our growing team, ensuring the continued success of our customer base as our company scales.
In this role, you will establish yourself as a trusted partner to our customers throughout their lifecycle with Arpio. This will include leading onboarding sessions, responding to support inquiries, troubleshooting issues that come up in customer environments, and running quarterly business review meetings for strategic customers.
Additionally, as a key early leader in our Customer Success organization, you will be empowered to partner with other teams to develop and scale initiatives to better help customers meet their goals. You will create and promote best practices and organizational changes to accelerate onboarding and migration plans, improve our support experience, and set metrics to define and measure success for Arpio customers. You will also act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements.
- You have demonstrable experience working in a technical, customer-facing function, preferably in the enterprise software industry
- You are knowledgeable about the way computers, networking, and the internet work and enjoy learning new technologies
- You have excellent communication skills, and a proven ability to collaborate and build relationships with customers
- You have strong attention to detail, but you are also able to look at the bigger picture to analyze where improvements can be made
- You are a curious and capable problem solver, and you’re able to work independently to resolve issues
- You are excited about working at an early stage company and taking on the challenges (and the opportunities) this entails
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary and company equity package
- Fully employer-paid health benefits package; 75% employer-paid dental, vision and life insurance
- $150/month home office stipend or company-subsidized co-working space membership near you
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Small, collaborative team environment with lots of autonomy
- Opportunity to learn and work on the cutting edge of cloud technology