This job might already be filled.
Wanted: Senior Backend Developer who wants to help save small businesses.
Noble, we know. But seriously, if you have a favorite local coffee shop, prefer mom-and-pops to chains, and like to root for the underdog, you’ll fit right in.
At The Convoy, we’re all-in on supporting independent and locally-owned small businesses. Our software helps them save money on all kinds of everyday expenses, which in turn helps them stay afloat longer, get profitable faster, create more jobs, and continue to be awesome for their local communities. When we win, small businesses win, and when small businesses win, everyday people win.
As a Senior Developer, we’ll be counting on you to help bring our product vision to life (and our small businesses will be counting on you too).
Don’t worry, you don’t have to do it alone. You’ll collaborate with an experienced team of entrepreneurs, developers, product owners, designers, and an awesome CTO who you will work with directly. We are all aligned in wanting to launch great software for small businesses.
Come save small businesses with us.
🔍 We’re looking for a person with:
- Passion for building incredible products with great, simple and efficient code.
- Desire to create a positive impact.
- At least 5 years of **backend development experience **
- Familiarity with AWS Services and GraphQL
- Experience with Python and Node.js (Knowledge of implementing microservices utilizing them is a plus.)
- Flexibility to work with the ever-changing landscape of a competitive start-up
- Desire to be part of a team that aims to help local communities / economies
- Excitement to join a mission-first and values-oriented team.
⭐️ What’s in it for you:
- Be surrounded by good people, doing work that makes a difference
- Having your recommendations and ideas heard and valued
- Freedom to work from wherever you do your best work
- Leadership that values output over overtime
- Building with a diverse and talented team in a welcoming environment
- Training and mentorship from an impressive roster of advisors, investors, and teammates
- Compensation package that includes both cash + equity
- Health insurance reimbursement
➡️ How to Apply:
- Send your resume and/or LinkedIn account to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I’d like to work together”.
❤️ More About Us:
Let’s face it, we know you’re going to want to stalk online before you reach out, so we’ll make it easy for you: Here’s our website, blog, Twitter and Linkedin page.