This job might already be filled.
Terra Dotta is a global software company that provides more than 700 organizations with software that allows them to better manage international education and travel risk management programs. Terra Dotta offers an exciting workplace dealing with organizations worldwide and working with staff who have worked, lived, and studied around the globe. We foster internationalization for incoming and outgoing teams, faculty, and students, increase travelers’ safety and reduce organization liability.
We are seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join our dynamic and innovative engineering team. We strive to foster a collaborative work environment where talented professionals can thrive and contribute to the success of our projects. If you are passionate about agile methodologies, possess excellent leadership and communication skills, and enjoy facilitating team collaboration, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. As a Scrum Master, you will play a vital role in supporting and guiding our agile development teams in their adoption and implementation of Scrum principles.
What You Will Do:
- Lead and coach the Scrum Team on Agile practices and principles, ensuring adherence to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Run and facilitate all Scrum events, including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective
- Assist the Product Owner/Business Analysts and the team in backlog preparation, improving velocity, and ensuring the preparation of important Scrum artifacts
- Identify areas of strength and improvement within the project team and employ appropriate coaching and development techniques to enhance performance
- Educate the project team on Scrum concepts and promote adherence to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines
- Coach the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skill development, and domain knowledge, fostering effective internal and external communication within the team
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- 7+ years of experience in Agile project management, as well as strong fundamentals in advanced analytics, data integration, and visualization leading agile projects
- Significant experience working as a Scrum Master or Release Train Engineer
- At least one of the following certifications: CSM, PMI-ACP, SSM, SAFe RTE, or SPC
- Hands-on experience with Azure DevOps or JIRA
- Extensive experience in leading, guiding, and coaching Agile development teams and facilitating team meetings in Agile environment
- Strong knowledge of SAFe framework including SAFe principles, values and practices and implement them in real-world projects
- Basic understanding of the API Engineering and Integration Platforms
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong adaptability and interest to know new skills continuously needed to play the role of Scrum Master effectively
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Strong team player able to work with people from diverse backgrounds
What You Will Love About Us:
Great Company Culture-Employing the "Whole" You!
Work That Stays at Work - Genuine work/life balance served here!
Rest and Relaxation –Flexible Time-off Policy, Sick Days, & Holiday Pay!
Health Benefits - Medical with HSA option, dental, vision, 401k with Company Match!
Company-paid life insurance, short-term & long-term disability!