This job might already be filled.
As a Salesforce Software Engineer at Cloud Giants, you will work with a team of consultants to architect the right solution for each client. We strive to design and build for scale so that our customers can maintain without us for the long term. You will have the opportunity to participate in the requirements gathering and refinement process, help clients understand tradeoffs and introduce new technologies. No day will be the same and you may move from creating a CPQ custom plugin to designing an integration framework to helping troubleshoot legacy code and more.
Applicants are expected to have knowledge of software development concepts and best practices and have experience building solutions on the platform using both declarative and programmatic components. This is a great opportunity to apply your Salesforce development skills in a dynamic, fun, and supportive work environment.
The ideal candidate comes to Cloud Giants with the following skills and qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related area
- 3 years of Salesforce development experience
- A passion for the Salesforce Platform and the role it plays in delivering solutions to business problems
- Hands-on experience building Salesforce solutions leveraging Process Builder, Visual Flow, Apex Classes and Triggers, Visualforce, and the Lightning Component Framework
- Strong understanding of software development concepts such as data design, user experience design, version control, testing, performance optimization, debugging, application infrastructure
- Knowledge of Salesforce development and environment management best practices and the ability to communicate these concepts and their value to others, including authoring good unit tests, use of SFDX and scratch orgs, deployments using the Metadata API, and creation of Unmanaged and Managed packages
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce governor limits, asynchronous apex, and transactional impacts.
- Hands-on experience building data integrations between Salesforce and other business systems
- Experience with one or more cloud integration platforms like Mulesoft CloudHub, Dell Boomi, Workato, or similar is a plus
- Experience with one or more cloud Platform-as-a-Service offerings like Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Heroku, or similar is a plus
- Collaborates well with team and able to work individually to find the right solution
- Resourceful and independent thinker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to propose and demo possible solutions
- Highly organized and process-focused
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Aligns with our core values
- This position is located in RTP, NC
Working with a team of dedicated Salesforce professionals, you will:
- Define, design, and build solutions for customers on the Salesforce platform using declarative components as well as Apex, Visualforce, and the Lightning Component Framework
- Define, design, and build data integrations between Salesforce and other customer systems
- Collaborate with lead consultants on customer project tasks
- Participate in client-facing meetings when technical expertise is needed, whether it be during the sales process or as a part of solution delivery
- Participate in the peer review process for solutions you build and solutions built by your colleagues
- Mentor other team members as they work with technical aspects of the Salesforce platform and integrations with other systems
- Participate in or lead internal projects that help the company reach the next level
- Track progress on assigned tasks in our project management tool
- Independently seek resources to learn necessary Salesforce Platform skills as the platform evolves
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- 401k program with matching
At Cloud Giants, people come first. We value diversity and are committed to equity and inclusion in the workplace. We respect the unique set of talents each team member contributes to our success and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.