This job might already be filled.
Do you thrive in a startup vibe? Were you built for a small, nimble, and dynamic team that's ready to win? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you! We are now going back to our roots as a standalone business unit to focus on our SaaS business—an area where we see growth potential. This business unit is unique, and we certainly aren’t afraid to stand out from the crowd and tackle the bigger competitors.
Help the ShareFile Business Unit succeed by developing and delivering cutting-edge internal CRM and Billing systems and integrations leveraging best practices for efficiency and scale. Responsible for translating the user's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex technology solutions and integrating architecture. Acts as an advocate for our internal teams as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address business problems. Provides direction for design activities.
_The ideal location for this hire will be in one of our hubs in Fort Lauderdale, FL or Raleigh, NC. _
- Implements strategic goals established by functional leadership.
- Provides measurable input into new products, processes, standards and/or operational plans that will have some impact on the achievement of overall function results.
- Responsible for guiding and partnering with external vendors and systems integrators to complete objectives; defining standards for integration, environment promotions, code coverage, etc…
- Identifies inefficiencies and solves broader more complex problems that could span a wide range of issues across functions and/or businesses where information is difficult to obtain.
- Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function, and often has responsibilities for communicating with parties external to the organization
- Works to influence others to accept job function’s view/practices and agree/accept new concepts, practices, and approaches. This includes our leadership and external teams.
- Frequently responsible for providing guidance, coaching and training to other employees across the Company within an area of expertise.
- Typically responsible for managing large, complex project initiatives of strategic importance to the organization, involving large cross-functional teams
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, turning functional requirements into working application components that meet specifications and follow industry/application best practices.
- Participate in meetings and workshops with respective stakeholders that this role supports (e.g. Product & Technology, Sales, etc).
- Estimates work effort required to deliver requirements. Documents use cases, user stories, requirements, and process flows.
- Responsible for implementation and execution of designs, including development oversight, guidance, and hands-on involvement in creation of the solution. Must be willing to roll up sleeves to support the delivery and work to develop solutions in addition to architecting them.
- Provide platform support for Salesforce, Mulesoft and other Sales related applications. Resolve more complex systems issues/conflicts
- Ad Hoc duties as assigned
Your Superhero Uniform Includes:
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 12 years of prior relevant experience; or Master’s degree with 8 years; or PhD with 5 years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a Senior Developer or Architect role supporting Lead To Cash and Sales processes, inclusive of integrations between various platforms
- Extensive knowledge of SalesForce Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud and Mulesoft
- Extensive knowledge of integration patterns
- Desire to learn and adapt to new applications and frameworks, and eager to work on exciting and innovative technologies.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality software on time.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners in a matrixed environment.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with an ability to collaborate asynchronously in a multi-time zone environment
**Your Superhero Strengths Include: **
- Experience in leveraging REST based services
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Git
- Experience in leveraging payment gateways (eg. WorldPay) a plus
- Experience and interest in automated testing and continuous integration are a plus.
- Experience and interest in Agile methodologies including Scrum or Kanban a plus.
- Experience in master data management strategies a plus
- Experience with 3rd party enrichment services a plus
Cloud Software Group is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status, and other protected classifications.