About the Role and Team
At Tiny Earth Toys, we are on a mission to build a society of environmental stewards to save our planet, starting with our youngest learners. We are hiring a full-time Marketing Manager to play a critical role in supporting our growth.
In this role, you will work with our Marketing team to amplify cross-channel campaigns, and engage with our customers and followers via written content, social media, and email marketing.
Digital marketing presents a unique opportunity to connect directly with our community. We’re looking for an experienced marketing professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who will manage a content calendar and execute cross-channel campaigns. This will involve copywriting, digital asset creation, and social media community engagement.
The right person will approach their role with positivity and flexibility. In this role you’ll report to our Director of Marketing and be responsible for growing our email and social channels while supporting digital efforts. You will work closely with our network of influencers, partner brands, and internal teams.
To apply: We'd love to see an example of work you've done (email marketing, social media, or written content) in any form.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Leverage email marketing to drive conversion.
- Review, improve, monitor and report on our email onboarding flows (for new customers, SMS subscribers and email subscribers)
- Design and create compelling, action-based email marketing campaigns to convert our 25k+ email list
- Find unique ways to partner with brands, influencers and businesses to grow our email newsletter audience
- Build and manage our growing social media communities.
- Work with the marketing team to set priorities and operate our brand ambassador program
- Leverage marketing budget to test new social media channels as acquisition instruments for our business (TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Be a steward of our vibrant and authentic community, ensuring we are putting out content aligned with our values
- Own content calendar and identify new campaign initiatives to fuel growth.
- Build, update, and report on the marketing campaign calendar
- Report on results of campaigns during bi-weekly KPI meeting
- Support Marketing Director to build strategy and plan for cross-channel campaigns with partners, ambassadors and brands
- Work with internal and external experts to collaborate on new topic ideas and publish thought leadership content
- Support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Support content creation for advertising on Meta, Google and new channels
- Support photoshoot and video shoots and manage assets
- Assist Director of Marketing in managing brand partnerships
Tools we use:
- Klaviyo for email and SMS marketing
- Canva and Figma for asset creation
- Airtable for project management and prioritization
- Social media tools for Instagram/Facebook/TikTok/LinkedIn/Pinterest
- Shopify and Recharge for promo codes, blog
- Google keyword planner for content ideation
- Stellar communication skills
- Experience managing a content calendar
- Strong eye for design
- Is a steward of our brand values
- Compassionate Directness
- Proactive Transparency
- Inclusive Engagement
- Individually Supportive
- Intentional Growth Mindset
Bonus points if:
- You’re eager to test-and-learn new digital marketing strategies
- You know your way around Klayvio or a similar email system
- Canva and/or Figma is your best friend and closest confidant
- You have a knack for SEO
- You have experience with TikTok, Pinterest, and YouTube
The target annual salary for this position is $60,000 - $70,000 based on experience, which will be paid on a bi-weekly basis. This position is located Raleigh/Durham, NC. Our company's benefits include partially subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance premiums, unlimited paid time off (PTO) with strong encouragement that all employees take a minimum of 3 weeks, 401k, life insurance, flexible work from home, and paid parental leave.
Tiny Earth Toys highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions including contract employment are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital or parental status or any other status protected by law.