Terra Dotta offers an exciting workplace dealing with organizations worldwide and working with staff who have worked, lived, and studied around the globe. We foster internationalization for incoming and outgoing teams, faculty, and students, increase travelers’ safety and reduce organization liability.
The Marketing Automation & Communication Manager is a hands-on, strategic, solutions-oriented role that manages our Hubspot marketing automation platform and communication calendar, including marketing campaigns that focus on demand generation programs, thought leadership content, and customer communications.
What You Will Do:
* Manage and optimize our use of the Hubspot marketing automation platform.
* Apply best practices to all outgoing communications through the platform, and associated on-site marketing capabilities of the platform.
* Report performance and assign costs to all marketing campaigns, so that we are able to analyze ROI
* Build programs to attribute sales opportunities (both Closed and Won) back to campaigns
* Build reports to deliver core marketing KPIs, and deliver them each month
* Meet with and coordinate outbound communication needs of select stakeholder departments, including segmentation strategies to optimize the recipient experience.
* Create targeted nurture programs by industry segment, and support and track customer journeys
* Adjust forms and data collection for the proper level of GDPR compliance per territory
* Set up email templates to be used by the sales team through CRM, and ensure deliverability
* Monitor the health of databases
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
2 to 4 years of experience creating email marketing campaigns
Knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce or similar platform
Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Superior interpersonal, team-building, and persuasion skills
What You Will Love About Us:
At Terra Dotta, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace. We believe that diversity strengthens our organization, fuels innovation, and enriches our company culture. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic, to apply for opportunities with us.