This job might already be filled.
At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
- Identify and promulgate the use of industry best practices for automation testing that result in superior software quality.
- Communicate professionally at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Build and maintain relevant dashboards that communicate the status of our automation efforts in terms that best convey their business impact.
- Provide expertise, training and support to other members of the engineering team such that we remain optimally automated without compromising test quality.
- Recruit and manage a global team of individual contributors that:
- Review and validate requirements and technical specifications.
- Design, develop, and execute test plans and detailed test cases.
- Ensure the quality of automation code written by their associated development team (if applicable).
- Ensure continuous communication, awareness, and collaboration between the automation team and the development teams located across the globe.
- Continuously advocate for QA culture and the use of agile test methodologies such as:
- Behavioral-driven development
- Designing for testability
- Use of acceptance criteria that drive development and automation in parallel
- 8+ years of Quality Assurance experience, with demonstrable automation background.
- Demonstrated experience with front and back-end automation tools and techniques.
- Experience with Cucumber or similar behavioral-driven automation tools.
- Automated HTTP/Web/REST testing experience (Selenium, Capybara, Watir, etc).
- Familiarity with Android, Microservice, and Cloud-based systems architecture.
- Must have demonstrated ability to develop and execute test cases for complex requirements.
- Should have mobile device testing experience, manual and automated.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Familiarity with Android Application design, tools, and ecosystem.
- Experience with continuous integration systems (Jenkins, GitLab CI, etc.).
- Self-motivated, driven, resourceful, and able to get things done.
- Enjoy working in fast-paced, collaborative, Agile environments responsible for delivering commercial-grade software.
- The ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
$105,000 - $132,000 a year
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click here.