This job might already be filled.
As a part of Apple's Information Systems & Technology team, the Cybersecurity Engineer will be influentially responsible for program activities that include, but are not limited to: Security & Privacy Awareness, Environment Hardening, Risk Assessment, Digital Forensics and Incident Response!
- We are looking for someone with a strong curiosity about ERP systems & processes and are skilled in the delivery of Information Security controls.
- We also want the ideal individual to possess a perpetual appetite for solving sophisticated technical problems using critical thinking and partner influence in order to strengthen Apple’s enterprise defense and response capability.
- Build, run, and supervise controls within the SAP operating environment and articulate risks to colleagues, business partners, and senior management
- Independently researching, documenting, and reporting on emerging threats and vulnerabilities by analyzing research reports, software updates, DevOps processes, and current operating practices to engineer desired outcomes
- Research, document, and share security risk intelligence with a variety of business and IT team members in effort to calibrate control performance with stakeholder’s evolving risk tolerance levels
- Work closely with Information Security, Internal Audit, and SAP directly to find opportunities to improve the risk profile of SAP at Apple
- Test and implement upgrades and updates to software components
- Perform various other cybersecurity tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Management of Information Systems (or equivalent experience)