This job might already be filled.
The Full Stack Cloud Developer will report directly to the Senior Director, Architecture, Data and Application Engineering. This individual will be part of the team that will build, enhance and support Rho’s Cloud tech offerings including data, analytics, and application solutions.
- Participate in the development of the data infrastructure on the Azure platform to support the organization's business objectives
- Automate the generation of sponsor data spaces ensuring the data is secured
- Develop pipelines stitching various data sources and formats to facilitate reporting and visualizations leveraging Azure Data Factory, Synapse, and DataBricks
- Build web services to enable seamless integration across the Rho digital ecosystem
- Engage in the delivery of end-to-end solutions for study specific and program-level dashboards using batch/real-time data processing, and business intelligence
- Work with internal teams, tools in the Rho ecosystem, and other suppliers to integrate solutions
- Deploy CI/CD, DevOps, and containerization technology to efficiently manage the development and delivery of new services
- Migrate existing applications and development of new applications using Azure cloud services
- Work with Cloud Hosting and support teams to convey business and sponsor insights into the technology roadmap
- Share real world implementations and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of Azure cloud services
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in computer science or a related field, such as, engineering, physics or mat
- Minimum of 3 years delivering solutions in in modern platforms on–premise and in the cloud, along with hands-on experience in a cloud platform, Azure, DataFactory, and DataBricks, as well as experience delivering solutions in Data and Analytics solutions
- Experience developing software code in one or more programming languages (Java, Scala, Python, etc
- Hands-on experience in DevOps and Infrastructure as Code preferably using Azure DevOps (ADO) and Terraform
- Extensive experience in configuration management in a “validation” setting (e.g. GxP)
- Pharma or CRO industry experience preferred
- Highly detail-oriented and technically proficient
- Excellent judgment and ability to see problems and develop solutions
- Action oriented personality who tackles issues when they first arise
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written; able to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid knowledge in emerging technologies, and the ability to apply these in the service of the company’s key business goals
Rho is a full-service contract research organization optimally sized to deliver results from clinical research with agility and adaptability. Maximizing profitability, stability, and planned growth has helped provide us with the experience, capacities, and capabilities of a larger organization—all without losing touch with our entrepreneurial passion.
Because Rho recognizes great people are our most important asset, we attract and retain the best and brightest.
Here's How We Do It
We are dedicated to a collaborative environment with fully integrated project teams and agile corporate leadership that ensures quick responses and follow-up. It is the combination of these elements that allows us to build and sustain an engaged and happy workforce. We are proud of our outstanding retention record; our talented employees tout work-life balance and close relationships with their colleagues and clients as primary reasons for joining our organization and growing their careers with us.
These are just some of the reasons Rho has consistently been named to the Triangle Business Journal's Best Places to Work.
By joining Rho, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented minds in the industry to solve complex problems for our clients.