At Digital Turbine, we want to make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — connecting Digital Turbine’s partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers with powerful ads and experiences that payoff, advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that fuel performance and captivate consumers, and help telecoms and OEMs to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization. In a rapidly changing industry, we are always looking to create better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers in the mobile ecosystem.
Digital Turbine is seeking a Frontend Developer to be a key contributor to an expert team responsible for new web applications. This role requires viable candidates to be technically creative and innovative. The Frontend Developer will engage in the planning and implementation of front-end features, writing maintainable, modular, and scalable code. This position will require collaborative work to understand technical needs, evaluate solution paths for problems and discuss recommendations based on your knowledge and experience. The Frontend Developer will build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with high coding standards and technical design. Key ingredients to success include being resourceful, self-motivated, high-energy and a passionate team player.
- 7+ years of frontend programming experience
- Experience working with Vue.js and Vuex OR with two other front end frameworks
- Experience building single page applications
- Knowledge of unit testing and best testing practices using Jest or other frameworks
- Keen eye for modular and reusable code
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and architecture (HTTP, JSON, status codes, cookies, headers, error handling)
- Back end development skills, especially in Java
- Conceptual familiarity with OAuth
- Experience with micro front ends
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies, Jira, Git, Gitlab
- Experience working with Ad Tech
- Experience working with Postgres, DynamoDB and other database systems
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of developing on a serverless stack