At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
About the Role:
● Work closely with a small team of engineers on a daily basis.
● Develop, design, participate in code reviews, and ensure overall quality.
● Leverage and implement industry best practices to maximize software development performance, efficiency, and quality.
● Collaborate with other teams as needed (Product Design, Backend Engineering, DevOps, Product Management, QA) for maximum effectiveness.
● Provide application support as needed.
● 3+ years of web development experience.
● Experience working with Handlebars templates
● Experience using Typescript
● Experience with VUE
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education & experience
● Comfortable working within a distributed, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
● Familiar with hybrid mobile apps
While not required, please be sure to let us know if you have experience with any of the following:
● Cloud computing platforms, preferably AWS
● Consuming web services and using RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of RSS or JSON parsing.Agile development practices
● CI/CD practices
● Google Analytics
● Web development frameworks such as React or Vue
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.