This job might already be filled.
Please note this is an on-site role at our headquarters in downtown Durham, NC. To maximize collaboration and speed, our current guidance is three days per week in the office.
Who We Are
Arpio is building the next generation of disaster recovery for the cloud.
Modern enterprises face a growing list of threats to their cloud applications, including outages and ransomware. With the increasing complexity of cloud-native environments, building and managing disaster recovery environments is challenging, time consuming, and full of risks. That’s why, at Arpio, we have built a best in class SaaS offering that makes it easier than ever to protect entire AWS workloads from catastrophic downtime.
Behind the scenes, we are a small but mighty team who loves to tackle hard problems and learn new things. We are fired up about working together to build and grow an innovative new product and company from the ground up. A YCombinator graduate, Aprio was founded in 2020 by former executives at Microsoft and Bandwidth and raised $8mm from premier investors.
Arpio was recently recognized in Gartner’s 2023 Hype Cycle in the emerging Cloud Infrastructure Recovery Assurance Software category and leads G2’s ranking in customer satisfaction.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Marketer to craft, refine and deliver our go-to-market messaging and positioning. As one of the first hires in our expanded go-to-market team, you’ll get to work hand-in-hand with the CEO and CRO to create our brand and content, and get to work on numerous cross-functional initiatives.
- Design, implement and monitor overall marketing strategy and programs aligned with Arpio customer personas across multiple channels
- Identify and target key segments and ideal customer profiles, creating a plan to position Arpio as the premiere disaster recovery and resilience software in these areas
- Define and continually evolve Arpio’s value proposition in a compelling, authentic, authoritative way that is consistent with our product and brand
- Set Arpio’s content strategy and create content including website, one-pagers, ebooks, customer testimonials, case studies, video demos, etc.
- Define and track content key performance indicators, analyzing data to evaluate performance and driving continuous improvement
- Work with creative and production agencies to produce and revise content, including the website, YouTube, in-person and virtual events, etc.
- Manage Demand Generation Associate as they collaborate with outbound, sales and sales enablement teams to ensure the Arpio story is told consistently and in a compelling way
About You - Requirements
- 4+ years of experience leading a Marketing team
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager or in a similar role at a B2B SaaS company, with track record of impact
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with ability to analyze and improve our GTM strategies
- Excellent writing and design skills
- Ability to speak in front of internal teams and customers
- Bring ideas and best practices to the table
About You - Bonus
- Experience in backup, disaster recovery, and/or security
- Knowledge of AWS ecosystem
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary and company equity package
- Fully employer-paid health benefits package; 75% employer-paid dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Small, collaborative team environment with lots of autonomy
- Opportunity to learn and work on the cutting edge of cloud technology
Please note that we unfortunately cannot sponsor H1B visas at this time.