Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
We believe the people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. We believe it’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
The Planning and Workplace Tech team is an internal software engineering group building shockingly great apps and tools for Apple’s Real Estate and Development organization. Our web and iOS apps, data and analytics offerings, and automation tools help internal groups deliver on Apple’s growing global corporate and retail needs. We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our team! Our team operates at all levels of the data stack: building robust pipelines to pull raw data from many sources in real-time, managing a data warehouse, transforming/wrangling data, and using clean data to drive dashboards, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and application features.
Position can based on-site at any of the following office locations: San Diego CA, Culver City, CA, Seattle, WA, New York City, NY, Raleigh, NC, or Austin, TX.
- Lead a team of data engineers to build and maintain a robust modern data platform
- Lead a team of data engineers to build and maintain ELT pipelines to gather raw data from widely varied sources in near real-time and store them in a data warehouse
- Collaborate with Business Analysts to understand various client needs, document use-cases and data sources
- Collaborate with Data Analysts to help transform data, deliver BI solutions, Dashboards, and track KPIs in Tableau
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to build APIs on top of clean data for various application needs
- Collaborate with other Data Engineering teams at Apple to build out a single Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, Data Engineering related degree, or 5+ years of relevant experience