This job might already be filled.
Relay is quickly growing as a product solution for enterprise customers. We have ambitious goals to rapidly develop our product, expand our customer base, and be a market leader as a software based communication solution for the active workforce. We are currently seeking a Customer Success Specialist that will thrive in a scrappy start-up environment where new standards are still being set. Do you want to help mold and improve the customer experience from trial to ongoing support? Join us and you can help create the playbook while delivering results directly with customers.
Learn more about Relay at RelayPro.com
What you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise customer accounts including their onboarding (training, account configuration, & implementation), full lifecycle management, and support of products & services to the customer
- Communicate regularly with your customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs, use cases, and pain points
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Relay product line including device hardware, accessories, mobile application (Relay App), dashboard (Dash), and service/connectivity options
- Identify and communicate opportunities for upsell of additional Relay products
- Lead the customer communication plans for product releases on a monthly cadence and internal coordination/resolution for complex and/or critical customer questions/issues
- Triage & serve as the voice of the customer to the appropriate internal owner including product development, BTS engineering, etc. to ensure that the wide variety of needs are being met
- Effectively communicate trends in customer needs
- Monitor analytics and reporting for your portfolio, including proactively communicating with customers whose performance or engagement fall below target metrics
- Create and maintain training materials for respective customer segment
- Less than 5% travel as needed
Experience, qualifications and skills (what you’ll have):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years experience in Customer Success and/or Account Management
- Self driven work ethic and strong organizational skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills - you're able to provide clear and concise guidance through emails, over the phone, online meetings, or in person
- Proven track record of successfully building and supporting relationships with all levels of seniority
- Mix of business and technical acumen with ability to engage and add value in discussions involving both technology and business strategy
- Ability to handle ambiguous or challenging situations and drive to mutually agreeable outcomes
- Ability to thrive and react to changing business needs within a startup environment
- Knowledge and experience using and supporting enterprise software
- Experience with CRM and or CSM platforms and ticketing tools
About us: company, culture & perks:
We have a culture where we empower our Relayers to do the best work in their lives. We call this idea BWIML (best work in my life).
It's truly amazing what happy, engaged team members can achieve. Our ever evolving list of** benefits **means you'll be able to achieve work/life balance, stay healthy, perform impactful work, grow in your role, look after yourself/your family, and invest in your future.
At Relay, we offer...
100% Paid Insurance Health, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Disability and Life Insurance benefits
Generous Paid Time Off
401(K) Savings Plan + Company Match
Baby Cash Cost Assistance + Paid Parental Leave
Free Gym Access
Phone, Fitness Tracker or Home Gym Equipment - annual credit towards a fitness tracker or other workout equipment
Free Snacks and Fun Times
Latest tech, standing desks, and all the accessories and software you need to succeed in your role