This job might already be filled.
The mission of a Business Process Consultant is to advise customers on how to optimize and automate their critical business processes using ProcessMaker technology. The consultant will improve time to value and expand utilization by developing innovative solutions, leveraging the latest features, integrating with third-party systems, and tapping into ProcessMaker’s extensive experience.
- Reduce Time To Value: Unblock customer issues and help customers move to production quickly.
- Expand Utilization & Feature Adoption: Identify additional opportunities for customers to gain value from ProcessMaker, including incorporation of new features and functionality.
- Increase internal Expertise: Share best practices and lessons learned from client interactions. Coach other customer facing staff.
- Amplify Voice Of The Customer: Communicate customer needs and feedback, backed by data, to colleagues in product and business development roles.
- Serve as a ProcessMaker solution expert to customers:
- Advise customers on their comprehensive approach to automation and help build process automation centers of excellence
- Collaborate with customers to improve the performance of specific processes
- Help customers develop business cases to measure the impact of current and future automation
- Connect customers with peers in similar roles to share best practices
- Increase the value of ProcessMaker to customers
- Show customers how to unblock issues and how to move to production quickly
- Identify opportunities to utilize new features
- Design better processes using the latest features and technologies
- Define tangible project plans
- Convert increased value to increased revenue with existing customers
- Multiply impact through the customer success team
- Develop reusable collateral and frameworks for client education, communication of new capabilities, process design and development, and value quantification
- Serve as an internal advisor for customer success and other customer facing teams
- Consolidate feedback to identify trends for other colleagues
- Develop marketing material such as case studies and articles on trends and best practices
- 10+ years total work experience in in software delivery, project management, consulting or professional services roles within SaaS organizations
- 5+ years working in software engineering, development or consulting roles
- 5+ years working in process design or process consulting roles
- Successful track record of delivering projects on time, on budget, and to the delight of customers
- Demonstrated experience managing and expanding customer relationships
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and coordinating solutions with individuals outside of your reporting team
- Proficient with project management tools, practices, technology, and performance standards
- Strong understanding of relational databases (specifically SQL) desired
- Extensive experience dealing with REST and other APIs is strongly desired
- Knowledge of BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) specification a plus
- Motivated by helping others succeed
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Positive and poised in all situations
- Well balanced between diligent & organized – creative & entrepreneurial
- A quick learner with a passion for technology