This job might already be filled.
DZone is committed to educating and empowering developers. Our mission is to harness the incredible power of technology and bring developer practitioners, advocates, and inspiring novices alike together in a community of like-minded individuals. Recognizing that developers sit at the hub of innovation in many companies, we offer solutions that drive knowledge sharing, foster collaboration, and facilitate learning and growth.
DZone is seeking a full-time Business Administration Analyst. This is a remote opportunity and available to a qualified US-based candidate.
Your primary responsibility will be to assist and support all operational areas of the business. This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious self-starter that is looking to learn and help improve critical functions of a media business.
- Serve as liaison between our business operations team and our outsourced finance partner
- Manage the agreed and documented process for our internal weekly revenue forecast
- Reconcile and provide updates on monthly invoicing; answer customer inquiries in a timely manner. Ensure that invoices are accurate.
- Follow up on accounts payable questions (both internal and from vendors)
- Assist with collections efforts
- Assist in keeping Salesforce CRM customer and prospect data organized and up to date. Ensure that all contracts, purchase orders, and related documents are properly entered and accessible to finance and other stakeholders
- Manage the data collection process for the monthly business review workbook, which includes working with finance team and department leaders to update key business metrics
What We Look For:
- 2+ years of experience in a business analyst or business admin type role
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to research and solve problems
- Strong project management capabilities and process orientation
- Comfortable working remotely with multiple people and teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid data analysis capabilities
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Experience working with Salesforce, QuickBooks, and Tableau a plus