Nice to meet you!
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence - and questions into answers.
We’re also a debt-free multi-billion-dollar organization on our path to IPO-readiness. If you're looking for a dynamic, fulfilling career coupled with flexibility and world-class employee experience, you'll find it here.
About the job
The Digital Experience team is looking for a web UX designer to help design, build, and manage a variety of sas.com pages and experiences – responsible for production design, basic web design updates to existing pages, and new strategic work and design in building out new web experiences. You will focus mostly on technology page experiences and designs, such as product pages, solution pages, and industry pages. You will help to oversee new brand design refresh updates to pages throughout sas.com. Our team works and collaborates with product marketing on new web experiences for sas.com that help to showcase our software and technology solutions.
As an Associate UX Designer, you will:
- Provides production design updates to sas.com and a variety of sas.com pages, from product pages to solution pages to industry pages.
- Follow brand and web design guidelines to update existing pages on sas.com with new and refreshed brand design elements – from hero graphics to background art on pages to icons and use of photography, illustrations and more.
- Partner and work with a UX writer on new pages for sas.com – from overall UX strategy to design and content direction and execution.
- Work closely with business partners and content owners within product and industry marketing on creating and maintaining software pages on sas.com.
- Ensures first-rate web usability design to continually evolve and enhance the user experience of the digital channels.
- Develops designs, with emphasis on use cases, top user tasks, business goals, user interface standards, and best practices, as well as user research and usability goals.
- Responsible for helping to create intuitive, visually appealing, and effective web designs and experiences for sas.com.
- Bachelor's degree required in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, User Experience, Industrial Design, or related field.
- Typically requires some related experience.
- Equivalent combination of related education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications.
- Experience, or aptitude to work and design within a Content Management System (CMS), especially desired is experience or knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Experience, or aptitude with design prototyping tools such as Figma, Balsamic, and more
- Have a basic, but solid understanding of web UX, web design, content development and web content lifecycle management.
- Understand basic web accessibility, SEO, mobile UX.
- Possess strong strategic skills around process management, process evolution and creation.
- Have strong project management skills.
- Strong communication skills – written and oral. Very strong collaboration abilities is a must.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- Experience, or aptitude to work with web analytics in assessing design performance, specifically Google Analytics, Crazy Egg Heatmaps
- Experience, or aptitude with a/b testing and optimization for understanding design performance and identifying optimization opportunities.
**World-Class Benefits **
- Comprehensive medical, prescription, dental and vision plans.
- Medical plan options include...
- PPO with low annual deductible and copays.
- HDHP combined with a health savings account with a contribution from SAS (no access to on-site health care center).
- Onsite Health Care Center (HQ) that’s free to employees and family members enrolled in the PPO plan. There's a pharmacy too! Not local to HQ? The pharmacy will ship prescriptions for no additional charge!
- An industry-leading 401k plan.
- Generous time away including vacation time, a variety of paid holidays, and our much-loved U.S. Winter Wellness Break between December 25 and January 1.
- Volunteer Time Off, parental leave and unlimited paid sick days.
- Generous childcare benefits for all full-time employees.
Diverse and Inclusive
At SAS, it’s not about fitting into our culture – it’s about adding to it. We believe our people make the difference. Our diverse workforce brings together unique talents and inspires teams to create amazing software that reflects the diversity of our users and customers. Our commitment to diversity is a priority to our leadership, all the way up to the top; and it’s essential to who we are. To put it plainly: you are welcome here.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Know Your Rights. Also view the Pay Transparency notice.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
_SAS only sends emails from verified “sas.com” email addresses and never asks for sensitive, personal information or money. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of any type of communication from, or on behalf of SAS, please contact _Recruitingsupport@sas.com.