This job might already be filled.
As an Account Executive at Cloud Giants, you will be part of a collaborative team that helps current and prospective clients find success on the Salesforce platform. You will help organizations and their people maximize their investment in Salesforce by guiding and educating them on what’s possible.
You will contribute to Cloud Giants’ success by introducing prospective customers to our unique and differentiated consulting offering, helping the prospect make decisions that are in their best interests. You will maintain strong relationships with existing clients, building trust by recommending the right solutions, and following through on your commitments.
This is a high-profile role that is crucial to Cloud Giants’ ability to grow profitably.
What will make you successful
You are driven, trustworthy, and curious and will use these qualities to help more business clients achieve their goals through their use of Salesforce.
You will help identify and close opportunities with new customers by:
- Leveraging direct and indirect (Salesforce network) relationships
- Growing services for existing strategic clients, and
- Managing inbound leads
You come to Cloud Giants with the following skills and qualifications:
- Account planning acumen
- Direct and Indirect (partner channels) prospecting skills
- Ability to navigate relationships up and down the org chart
- A proven methodology for uncovering a customer’s current situation, problems, impacts, ideal solution(s), and that solution’s benefits
- Proposal and SOW development experience
- The organizational skills to manage multiple inbound leads, prospecting, and opportunity management with equal care
- A high degree of responsiveness, sense of urgency, and tenacity - follow through is key
- Collaborative approach to finding the best solution for the client
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Measurable top performer in your current or former sales role
- Aligns with our Core Values
What you will do
You will become a valued member of a growing team with the flexibility and support to be your most successful self. You will:
- Partner with internal pre-sales consultants to shape proposals that clearly show how Cloud Giants can help solve your prospects’ problems
- Build a point of view on how to help customers maximize their ROI on Salesforce, and help Salesforce Account Executives (channel sales) find new business and expand their relationships, prioritizing the customer’s best interest
- Balance activities such as prospecting and relationship building, account planning, and systematically moving opportunities from discovery to close, which includes proposal and SOW creation and delivery
- Approach every prospect with curiosity and interest to uncover unspoken needs
- Mentor and collaborate with other sellers within and across other markets.
- Host or facilitate marketing events.
What you’ll get from Cloud Giants:
- A company that truly lives by its values
- The ability to do what you love (sell) without a lot of red tape
- Access to every level of the organization (including the CEO) and tons of support from some of the best principal consultants in the Salesforce ecosystem. We win as a team!
- The technology (tools) you need to be successful
- The chance to shape Cloud Giants go-to-market strategy
- Training and enablement
- A competitive salary (plus bonus opportunity) and benefits that are pretty rare for a company of our size
- ...And an overall employee experience that’s second to none
This position is located in the Research Triangle Park in North Carolina. Remote candidates may be considered.
Why you’ll want to work at Cloud Giants
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- 401k program with matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Leadership inspired by Ted Lasso
- Amazing culture and people!
Cloud Giants was founded in 2014 with a mission to help our customers scale their businesses, increase their revenue, and achieve best in class processes and technology. We provide consulting services focused on the needs of the modern organization and the people who are using technology to get their jobs done.
Our consulting services are centered around Salesforce, the world's number one customer relationship platform. We provide services to many of the Triangle’s fastest growing software companies as well as companies across the nation in many industries. We help our clients implement Salesforce from the ground up by building custom solutions and applications using Salesforce technologies. We help our customers identify strategies and plans for growing their business using the Salesforce platform.
Our team members enjoy close collaboration and developing strong relationships with each other and our customers. We love to solve complex puzzles! We are a purpose and values driven company. Our core values are: People First, The Right Solution, Keep it Simple, Continuous Curiosity, Be Thankful, and Have Fun!
We’re proud to say we were voted one of the Triangle’s Best Places to Work in 2020, 2021 & 2022.
At Cloud Giants, people come first. We value diversity and are committed to equity and inclusion in the workplace. We respect the unique set of talents each team member contributes to our success and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.